2010-10-14

What is there to say...?


An accident seldom comes alone...I do this blogginlägg in Svengelska..wich happen to be the language me and my friends at our flowerstore, usually use these days...I can tell You my readers, that it brings us to laugh a lot..but we also have a few customers which are from abroad, so we think its a pretty goood idea to keep us update. To begin from the start...Yesterday evening I had some müsli with nuts, bananas and other stuff in. It was kind of hard to chew..vilket gjorde that I suddenly upptäckte that I`ve cracked one of my big fronttoth!!! I must admit: I started crying..because I have just kostat på my teeth over tusen kronor..You know...and this repair truly kostar more than that...GAAAAH..and besides..I never think its funny to visit the dentist...it depends of an experience from the seventies..my dentist then, was a schocking example of that profession..and it sits in my ryggrad...Som if that was´nt enough..I discoverd that the snow was in the air when I got up this morning..and I dont like snow...lika lite as I like Hjortron....so "What is there to say"? Im´lucky..It always comes a brand new morning..in one or another way!

Inga kommentarer:

810216

I dag är det exakt 39 år sen den här ynglingen och jag hade vår första "dejt" ❤️ Vi hade känt till varann under några månader ...